- This event has passed.
Inner Dissolving Fundamentals of Taoist Meditation
October 16, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The phrase used for the Inner Dissolving process of the Water method is “ice to water, water to space,” where “space” means the vast internal space that exists inside the body, that space being as infinite as the whole external universe.
When you move into the water-to-space phase of the Inner Dissolving process, you release all blocked content of your felt sensations by imploding your energy into the inner space that your previously condensed blocked energy shape occupied, thereby converting your blocked energy into consciousness without content (a stage of emptiness).
In this evening workshop, Bruce will discuss how to practice the fundamental principles of the Inner Dissolving method, helping students to create more internal space by releasing blockages. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to learn from Bruce in his native city!
Price after Sep 10: $95
Inner dissolving opens the door to the possibility of going much deeper into meditation and allows greater potential to resolve many influences within oneself that might otherwise be difficult to achieve.
Bruce will be separate groups into two groups; beginners and more advanced practitioners.
Beginners will learn the basic method of inner dissolving. This includes:
- How to hold the body and its alignments while sitting
- Staying consciously present in the body while focusing on awareness on inner non-physical emotional, mental and psychic qualities
- How to put the mind into all the potential energies- body, chi, emotions, thought and psychic perceptions
- Basic technique of inner dissolving to release and benefit from shock
- Using Taoist meditation to heal the physical body, release stress and resolve basic issues related to your emotions, though processes and psychic glitches.
Advanced practitioners will need to have a solid foundation in the material listed above. Depending upon what the advanced group can handle and what Bruce perceives they can benefit from he is open to teaching such topics as:
- How to use the techniques of the 16 nei gung within sitting meditation to affect the different energy bodies. The idea is to begin with breathing, opening and closing, and afterwards to see what naturally emerges
- Investigating and exploring how to resolve karmic patterns or ruts. This allows students to begin to have a greater inner ability to change and choose their lives rather than being forced to relive the same stuff over and over again with minor variations that don’t serve them
- Getting into combining inner and outer. Resolving the dissonance between our inner world and the realities of living a life.
Registration/Check-in: October 16 (Tuesday), 6:00 PM–First class session is 7:00PM
Approximate daily course schedule on Oct 16 is 7:00PM-9:00PM. Course schedule may be subject to change depending upon group dynamics.
This training course is not recommended for those with any kind of mental health issues or major medical problems. We simply do not have the resources to handle these needs.
Please note: The practice of Taoist energy arts may carry risks. The organizers are very concerned to ensure that the training is a positive experience for every participant. If for any reason whatsoever Bruce and/or his assistants deem that there may be any potential safety risks for you during this training, you will be asked to leave the course and suspend training immediately.
If this occurs you will be refunded a pro-rated course fee. All other expenses that you may have incurred, including lodging and travel will be your sole responsibility and Energy Arts will not be responsible for these expenses.