Hsing-I Mastery Online Program
Hsing-I Mastery Program
For Health and Martial Power
Welcome to our complete series on Hsing-i for Health and Martial Power. This series now contains five sections, one for each element/fist, plus a section on I Chuan Standing Postures and additional bonuses.
The practices contained within this program are linked to the five elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The ancient Chinese found that each of these five elements correspond to specific mental and emotional states within human beings. By strengthening and harmonizing these elements within oneself, one can achieve a deep sense of health and well being. Understanding Hsing-I helps to enhance other mind/body practices such as tai chi, bagua, qigong, energy healing, massage, and even yoga.
Hsing-I is called the ‘ Fastest Way to Build Chi ‘ because it is extremely efficient in uncovering and overcoming weaknesses within yourself and others.
With Instructor Bruce Frantzis
Taoist Master Bruce Frantzis will teach you the same practice that his primary teacher and Taoist sage, Liu Hung Chieh, started his daily practice sessions with to increase strength, health and vitality.
I created this training program in the hope that one of China’s most effective healing and internal martial systems, hsing-i chuan would continue to benefit future generations. – Bruce Frantzis
You’ll receive over 30 hours of video instruction:
- Five Complete trainings on each of the Five Elements of Hsing-I:
- The METAL Fist (Pi Chuan or Chopping Fist)
- The WATER Fist (Tsuan Chuan or drilling fist)
- The WOOD Fist (Beng Chuan or crushing fist)
- The FIRE Fist (Pao Chuan or pounding fist)
- The EARTH Fist (Heng Chuan or crossing fist)
- Bonus: I Chuan Standing Postures Set
- Bonus: Hsing-I Picture eBook with frame by frame pictures of each of the five fists and movements
- Bonus: Three Q&A segments where Bruce answers some essential questions on the topic of Hsing – I.
- Bonus: Taoist Breathing for Tai Chi and Meditation Audio Program
- Access to the Energy Arts Forum on Facebook
Once you subscribe, you will receive instant access to the program.
Go Beyond the Ordinary
Our courses are designed to facilitate healing in the body, building qi and cultivating the mind. Energy arts practices can be applied to many different areas of life you seek to improve.
Whether it’s your golf game, parenting children, body performance, enhancing relationships, or a quieter mind, these practices will give you the internal skills necessary to lead a more balanced, full and relaxed life.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to build strength and cultivate chi, or get a stronger connection to their body
- People who want to increase their focus and determination
- Qigong, Tai Chi, and Yoga practitioners who want to make their practice stronger and more connected
- Martial Art beginners who want to build a strong mind and body
What Can I Expect to Learn?
- How to cultivate yang methods of internal power for martial arts
- How to develop incredible will and intent of the mind
- How to let chi flow vigorously and smoothly in the body to build strength and vibrant health
- How to develop internal strength and unwavering focused intent.
Hsing-i is one of the few movement forms that enables you to be more effective in all aspects of life because you learn how to directly engage your mind, will and intent. It develops follow through, concentration and focus.
FAQs & Technical Details
The course can be viewed online, or downloaded and saved for offline practice. Lesson length varies from 20 to 60 minutes. This course is intended for all levels: beginner to advanced practitioners.
This Question is Hidden
Can I download my content?
Please visit our FAQs page for further instructions on how to download content, how to access materials on your phone, and so much more!
Who do I contact for support?
For practice-specific questions, please post to the private Energy Arts Facebook forum linked within your course materials. Many of our programs also offer a question and comment section where you can submit questions to the instructor of the course.
We also recommend finding an Energy Arts instructor near you. These connections can become an invaluable resource for learning and growing your practice.
What is the payment process?
This is a one-time payment. After your initial purchase, you will be given instant access to your course.
Can I use this course for medical treatment?
If you have psychological, emotional or mental conditions, you should seek the help of a qualified medical professional and not sign-up for this program.
“The videos are outstanding. The depth of detail in them is unique. The head positioning for improved blood flow alone is worth the price (I’m a keyboard jocky). My ankles are also happier. My sense of body and energy are much improved. I haven’t even done much standing yet. Just watching the videos and paying attention to coordinating my alignments has made a noticeable difference. You have a product of immense value for westerners interested in qi practices. I can’t wait for the next set on the rest of the elements.”
“Thank You for all for the training! It has been a revelation to me. I’m a slow learner and was relieved that you expect people to take their time and move slow. Now that I have an approximation of the moves I shall go over and over the lessons, and I’m grateful.”
–Joan H., England
“I have an excellent instructor that really understands the mechanics of Internal Arts, but I have been looking for someone who really understands the ‘energy movement’ of the Internal Arts. After watching the Hsing-I tapes, I feel I have been provided with more of the ‘missing pieces’ of the puzzle.“
–Bernie P., UK
Try Risk Free!
If you cancel your subscription anytime within 30 days of your order, we’ll send you your money back.
No Questions asked! It’s 100% Risk Free!