What is the Taoist Meditation Circle?
The Taoist Meditation Circle is for those who already understand the importance of meditation and would like guidance in doing a practice. It is an online group to learn the preliminary practices required to be successful with any meditation system, but mainly my focus will be to teach you the techniques within Taoist meditation, because that is the tradition I am responsible.
Every month you will receive two meditation practice sessions. You have the option of either listening to them on your computer or downloading them onto your MP3 player. You will ideally want to practice each meditation for a two-week period.
Is The Taoist Meditation Circle for beginners or advanced meditators?
The Taoist Meditation Circle for those of you who want to start or continue your meditation practice on a regular basis.
The Circle will start with basic material, to make sure you have all the core meditation skills required. This means you have no gaps in your concentration, intention or focus. It will mean you develop the ability to meditate for longer periods of time while still maintaining a high level of awareness.
If you have ever meditated before you probably know that this is easier said than done. The Circle is thus perfect for the beginner meditators.
If you are an intermediate or advanced meditator, doing these basic practices again will be important to locate and fill in any gaps that you may have. I have no way of knowing what training you already have and where gaps exist. If this is you, however, then the task will be to sit for longer periods of time and to deepen the layers of instruction.
Sign-up for the Taoist Meditation Circle
Sign-up for the Taoist Meditation Circle Here. These are the costs, requirements and some advice if you want to sign up:
- The recurring subscription is just $8 a month which will be charged the first week of each month.
- You may cancel at any time by sending us an email no questions asked.
- You should be willing to practice mediation for 20 minutes each day or at the minimum at least 3 times per week.
- You agree to be respectful and follow the rules of Taoist Meditation Circle Member Forum and we encourage you to post questions and participate in this forum each month to contribute to the meditation community. Often what you are going through can help others.
- If you have psychological, emotional or mental conditions, problems or issues you should seek the help of qualified medical professional and not sign-up for this program. This program is not intended as treatment, is not medical advice nor can any counseling be given on the forum or through email. Before you start this program or any other programs from Energy Arts you should seek advice from your medical professional.
- Practically Speaking: I’m from New York. You should understand that my teaching style is often very direct—sometimes I even use explicit language which may offend you. This teaching style often goes against what people ‘expect’ from a meditation teacher. Sometimes this offends what in the West is called the Ego. If this teaching style is NOT for you then I strongly encourage you to find another teacher that better matches your needs.
Ok, so if you are still reading, agree to all these rules and you still want to sign-up, then I invite you to click the button below.
This is really going to be a lot of fun, or at the least an adventure. I think many of you are going to love the material in the Circle. What better gift to give to yourself than that of going inward and finding the real you?
Regular Price: $27 / month
TODAY’S PRICE: $8 / month