30 seconds breath

Home Forums Archive Energy Arts Training Circle 30 seconds breath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all,

Just want to make sure I got this right. When Bruce mentions the 30 second breath in the Breathing Event section is he referring to a 15 seconds in breath and 15 seconds out breath or a both 30 seconds in and out breath? 

Regards,

Steven

Anonymous

I believe in the past (unless my thoughts are off at the moment) it is as you say 30 secs is not only 15 in and 15 out- but also a steady flow. ie empty to 1/4 to 1/2/ to 3/4s to full should be steady.. (not just 15secs overall but where the first part is fast then it slows in the middle and the last fliing is fast- ie uneven…
    so say “1 minute breath” (milestone) but instead 64seconds (64 vs 60secs) .. 64 secs would be 32in, 32 out, which is 8secs to fourth, then 8 (16secs) to half.. etc.. and do 3 or 4 breaths in a row. ie doing a single breath and then having to change your breathing rate to “rebalance” relax tension built-up and pant.. (I only mention all the painstaking detail above, from my work on it- trying to do a 20 sec breath, 10 in and 10 out.. smooth and steady is tricky but then if you find you need to “pull out of the practice” it is still a burdening (O2 deficit and most of all internal releases needed.. tension in body but also ‘tension’ in mind… the fluids flow differently

I hope that helps (I felt very wordy as I wrote this, so it came out as quite long) cheers

Anonymous

To answer your question, yes that is the division Steven. so 30 seconds in and then out would be called a 60 second breath

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This is an archived forum (read only). Go to our active forum where you can post and discuss in real time.

Pin It on Pinterest