The other 20%

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #129301
    Avatar
    Anonymous
    Guest

    If Dragon & Tiger has 80% of the benefits of longer sets what is it missing? What comprises the other 20%?

    #135087
    Avatar
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Hi Randy, 

    I work with Bill Ryan at his school, Toward Harmony Tai Chi & Qigong. 

    Dragon & Tiger has 80% of the benefits of longer qigong sets of the same type – meridian line qigong sets. Some longer meridian qigong sets will provide much the same benefits, but will have a somewhat more powerful effect on your system. 

    Meridian line qigong, by it’s nature, works directly with the energy close to the surface of the body, so it does not work as deeply in the body as some other types of qigong. However, stimulating the meridian lines can have powerful effects on the deeper structures of the body. For instance, an acupuncturist can influence the function of internal organs by applying needles just under the surface of the skin. A good meridian line qigong set, like Dragon & Tiger, can have similar effects. 

    Dan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This is an archived forum (read only). Go to our active forum where you can post and discuss in real time.

Pin It on Pinterest