9 levels of Dragon Tiger energy form

Home Forums Archive Dragon & Tiger Qigong Online Program Week 10 Q&A 9 levels of Dragon Tiger energy form

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi

I just completed view/learning the online Dragon Tiger Qigong. At the end of the video, Bill Ryan stated that there are 9 levels of Dragon Tiger.

What are the 9 levels and how can one learn all the levels?

Does Energy Arts teach it?

Ken Tobias

Anonymous

Hi Ken and everyone,

Bruce has told us that there are nine levels, but he has only taught up through Level 3.

In June this year (2017) in the Washington, D.C. Intensive Training he’ll teach the key aspects of Level 3, including how to:

• push and pull energy with your hands along and through the wei qi of your body as you do each movement and transition of the set
    • push and pull energy with your hands and feet to and from the boundaries of your etheric field
    • push and pull energy with your hands and feet in unison
    • connect your energy through your etheric and physical bodies to your lower tantien
    • grow and expand your etheric field

As of now, there are only 3 of us who have learned and been certified to teach Level 3 material: Craig Barnes, Paul Cavel, Jamie Dibden, and me. We each occasionally teach Level 3 material to people who know Level 2 material well enough.

For example, Paul will teach Level 3 energetics to those who are ready in a retreat in Spain this summer (2017).

To my knowledge Bruce has not explained nor taught material from Levels 4 through 9. Perhaps if enough of us learn Level 3, then he’ll consider teaching more!

Enjoy whatever level you’re learning. My experience is that if you become proficient enough at one level, you naturally start to gain insights into where the next level will take you. This is a much better strategy than jumping ahead to material for which your system isn’t properly prepared.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This is an archived forum (read only). Go to our active forum where you can post and discuss in real time.

Pin It on Pinterest