Bend the Bow Spinal Qigong trains you in advanced neigong (nei gung/neijiaquan) components that helps you control, strengthen and regenerate the chi energies of the spine and heal such severe back problems, as scoliosis. They teach you to have the ability to control the movements of individual vertebrae–techniques not believed to be possible in Western medicine.
In effect, Bend the Bow Spinal Qigong is the second part of the Marriage of Heaven and Earth Qigong.
Phases of Bend the Bow Spinal Qigong
- The first phase of learning Bend the Bow Spinal Qigong warms up and loosens the spine and relaxes the nervous system.
- During the second phase, basic physical movements and reverse breathing techniques help teach you to control spinal energy.
- In the third phase, you are taught how to:
- Link together the physical and energetic movements of the internal organs to the spine and all the joints
- Open and close all your spinal vertebrae simultaneously as one integrated unit
- Regulate the fluids that surround your spinal cord and brain
- Pulse the space between each spinal vertebra, one by one
- Move each vertebra independently, one by one, in any direction at will without external physical motion
- Become aware of and correct left and right imbalances in the body in general and in the spinal vertebrae in particular.
Learning Bend the Bow Spinal Qigong
Bend the Bow Spinal Qigong incorporates some of the most advanced qigong material available. For this reason, and because it deals directly with the spine, only Bruce himself teaches this course in a live training situation. The set is completely safe to learn with a master, such as Bruce, but carries risks if learned by a practitioners without the skills of a true master.
When learning this set, you should take it very slow. Ideally, you will have a solid foundation in Heaven and Earth Qigong and Energy Gates Qigong.